I meant to post this Tuesday, but I ended up going out for coffee with a few friends and knocking a painting off of a wall. I'll have to tell you the story sometime.
1. Have you ever bought a membership to a porn site? If yes, what is the most recent one and did you like it?
I have never purchased a membership for a porn site. I can think of a few where I would buy one though. DOMAI is probably chief among them.
2. Would you rather watch an erotic/porn movie, read a story, or listen to an audio? Why?
All three have their selling points. Men are more likely to be aroused by something visual, so that's one for films. Stories allow the imagination to be used to great effect, whether it's creating the perfect scenario or the perfect partner. So that's one for stories. Audio provides something tangible while allowing the imagination to be used (and I find certain sounds to be erotic or alluring) so that's one for audio. Of course, 90% of anything is sh!t.
I would have to say I would prefer video (for obvious reasons) and you can just close your eyes if you want audio only anyway. Stories are a close second. I think a lot of it has to do with what mood I'm in. If I was aroused, I'd probably go for the video. If I was aroused and romantic, I'd go for the story.
3. If you have a significant other what do you do for each other to get in the mood? If you don't, what could a future potential long term partner do to get you in the mood?
I'm honestly not sure. I think it varies from person to person and relationship to relationship. A might find something sexy when B does it, but not when C does it in a relationship a year later.
4. When it comes to sex, how much do you talk about it with others? How comfortable are you talking about sex?
Sex and sexuality is a common topic among my peer group. I don't talk about sex at all with family members and occasionally anonymously. The comfort level has a lot to do with who I'm talking to and how old they are. That said, I know I shouldn't be uncomfortable or embarrassed talking about sex with anyone. I just perceive social conditioning (etiquette, taboos, etc.) to be quite strong and that has a subconscious effect on me.
5. What are the last 5 things you searched for on Google (or another search engine)?
I can only give you the last two: 'epanaphora' and 'Woodstock lyrics.'
Bonus: Have you ever had a fantasy that you were ashamed of?
I can't think of anything scandalous. Just two obvious ones that I think most people have: classmates and the attractive girl next door. Of course, this was back when I thought being ashamed of sexual fantasies was in vogue.