Friday, January 26, 2007

Ozy & Millie

Hello readers. While browsing the internet, as I am wont to do, I came across a link that I'd like to share with you. It's a webcomic, one that (to me, anyway) bears a resemblance to Calvin & Hobbes. It's philosophical, has social commentary, and has the simple humour and wisdom of a pair of young children. Things that I think we are lacking today. It also has an eccentric ex-hippie dragon.

Notable quotes range from the insightful, to the simply absurd:

"To mindlessly do the opposite of what everyone else is doing is merely another way of making oneself a slave to popular opinion."

"Always proactively untwist octagonal hippopotamus pants."

Meet Ozy & Millie: http://www.ozyandmillie.org/index.html


...I want a top-hat and John Lennon sunglasses.

No comments: