Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TMI Tuesday #165

1. What is the greatest age difference between you and a SO? Older or younger?

Not applicable to me, unfortunately. However, I think this is appropriate.

2. What is the greatest age difference between you and any sexual partner? Older or younger?

Also not applicable, unfortunately.

3. Have you started your holiday shopping? Is it done?

As far as I'm concerned, my holiday shopping is done. I may buy one or two small things as an afterthought.

4. What are the chances there will be a "naughty" present under the tree this year (either from you or for you)?

Not very likely, I'm afraid.

5. What is your favorite holiday song?

John Lennon's "So This is Xmas" is a favorite. I'm sure I have others, but I don't know their names off-hand.

Bonus:Do you have a preferred time of day to have sex? If so, why?

No, I don't see that mattering much right now.

No comments: