TMI Tuesday # 163
1. What are your turn-ons?
Ignoring the givens.... Long hair (also "Emo" hair while I'm at it), boots (knee- or thigh-high), corsets. I'm sure there are some other ones I can't think of right now. Also, I consider myself a bit of a doraphile. (Google it if you have to.) Not that I have an actual attraction to an item, but I find the feel very sensuous. I think that it would enhance the sensation felt during the act. (Which ultimately is the point if it's not for procreation, right? And even those two don't need to be mutually exclusive.)
2. What are your turn-offs?
Lack of intelligence, intolerance, manipulative/obnoxious/loud people, yadda yadda rama-lama ding-dong.
3. Not counting your turn-ons, what's the best trait a person can have?
An open mind and willingness to experiment with new things and new ideas.
4. Not counting your turn-offs, what's the worst trait a person can have?
5. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Dishes that are supposed to be clean, but aren't.
Bonus: Describe your best and worst experience.
Author's Note: These are non-sexual.
Best: Too many to choose from.
Worst: Depression. Definitely depression.
TMI Tuesday #164
1. Do you consider sexy underthings a present for you or your partner?
Giving sexy undergarments as a gift definitely seems self serving. Although, I suppose it depends on the couple.
2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"? Have your best relationship(s) been with your type or when you have gone against it?
I'm not exactly sure what 'my type' would be. Something like the strong, silent type I guess. I haven't had a serious relationship with anyone, so this question isn't really applicable.
3. What is on your Santa list this year?
A membership card for Chapters, some money and gift certificates. Nothing special.
4. Generally speaking, who has historically had a higher libido, you or your partner(s)?
This isn't really applicable either because I've never had a partner and I don't have one now. I would assume me simply because of the stereotype of young and horny males.
5. The unsculptured female bush seems to have passed from fashion. What about men, do you think they need to trim and shave "down there"?
I don't entirely agree. I can appreciate a natural, trimmed, or shaved bush on a woman. The natural image still has a following.
I can't speak for other men, but I honestly don't like having untamed pubic hair. I'd rather have it trimmed or shaved, it makes me feel a bit...awkward? Ugly?
Bonus:What are a few of your favorite things (both sexual non-sexual)?
Good food and drink, candles, fireplaces, spending some quality time with friends. As far as sexual things go, I like women that take initiative. Aggressive women, even. I think it's because I'm introverted and insecure. Confident women make me feel more comfortable.