Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thoughts From 1 A.M.

I was getting ready for bed at about one o'clock on Saturday morning. I was standing in the bathroom looking in the mirror and mentally altering my appearance. I had just had a haircut at five o'clock on Friday, and this was my first chance to take a really good look at it.

I didn't like it. I missed having longer hair; particularly at the back of my neck. It made me feel vulnerable. It also made me look...butch. First, I imagined myself without the facial hair. Then I added breasts. B cups first, then C cups. The kind where the nipples point out away from the centre of the chest a bit. I was oddly pleased and amused with the results of my thought experiment. Maybe it's because I was born and raised in British Columbia, but I'm just a B- and C-type of person.

2 comments:

zeppelinphan said...

Laura and I read this while we were still in bed and we lol'd like crazy. XD

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HELL

AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.