Saturday, February 21, 2009

25 Things

Bryi tagged me for the '25 Things' meme, so here goes:

#1: I was born ten weeks prematurely via a Caesarian section.

#2: I have a lump on my scalp from where an I.V. was inserted when I was a newborn.

#3: I have a something of a love/hate relationship with my current job.

#4: When I retire (hopefully no later than 55) I'd like to have a fair sized property that I could put a pottery shed on or use to raise alpacas or bees.

#5: If I look at my hands or feet for a period of time, it makes me feel old.

#6: I would like to have at least a Master's degree.

#7: One of my life goals is to be labeled eccentric.

#8: I don't put a lot of emphasis on physical appearance, but I like to dress up occasionally.

#9: I have a mild hoarding complex. I have a hard time throwing anything out.

#10: I collect a lot of things. Bottles, semi-precious gems, buttons, books, etc.

#11: I will need a room to house a few bookcases when I move out.

#12: I've done a few things that may or may not come back to haunt me.

#13: I've done a few things that may surprise some people. (Refer to #12.)

#14: I'd like to get a tattoo or a few, at some point.

#15: I've been hit by a car.

#16: I'd probably have an art collection if I was a millionaire.

#17: I'm ashamed to admit I haven't read a lot of the classics.

#18: I haven't seen a lot of classic movies either.

#19: I like animals.

#20: I'd like to be a writer. I'd like to be a lot of other things too, actually.

#21: I own a guitar, but I can't play it...yet.

#22: I like to have a drink everyday and somehow this makes me wonder if I'm an alcoholic.

#23: I can't remember the name of my first friend. I think it started with a B.

#24: I am left-brained.

#25: One of these responses is a lie.

3 comments:

Bryi said...

#14: I'd like to get a tattoo or a few, at some point.

Yay! Tattoos!

#22: I like to have a drink everyday and somehow this makes me wonder if I'm an alcoholic.

As long as you can differentiate "I like to have a drink every day" and "I need to have a drink every day", you'll be okay.

#25: One of these responses is a lie.

You devious bastard. :P

jarjar_head said...

Do you think you can find it?

zeppelinphan said...

is the lie # 25? because if there are no lies then #25 itself would infact be a lie.