Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TMI Tuesday #147

1. What is your favorite song to have sex to?

I haven't actually had the opportunity to try this out. I think "Crimson & Clover" would be a good choice, as well as "Kashmir." "Wolf Moon" has some erotic symbolism. A lot of people talk about "Closer" but I just don't get what they see in it. Classical is probably another good choice.

2. What is your vision of hell?

I don't believe in Hell, but if I did I would picture it something like this. Mostly because I like the idea of Hell being ironic. Although Dante's depiction of Hell in The Divine Comedy is classic.

3. In the film made of your life, who will play you?

I do all my own stunts.

4. What is the one thing you most urgently need to tell your mom?

I honestly can't think of anything that urgently needs to be said.

5. What will be carved onto your tombstone?

"I was as you are; I am what you will be. Remember your mortality. Seize the day." Preferably in Latin.

Bonus: What is your drag name (which would be, first name: the name of your first pet; last name: the name of the street you grew up on)?

Piper Seven. (It sounds more like a callsign than a drag name.)

No comments: