Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TMI Tuesday #148

Ugh. It's been a week and I haven't done a proper post since last week's TMI Tuesday. Oh well.

1. Are you truly politically correct? Be honest.

I try to be, but I'm honestly not. I do not think facts should be subject to political correctness.

2. Will you ever streak in public during rush hour?

Hahahahahaha! No.

3. Would you ever do something sexual in public (more than 20 people around)?


It's highly, highly, unlikely.

4. Do you ever not have good table manners?


Probably. I do my best to be polite, but I'm not anal about it. I don't bother with switching my knife and fork from hand to hand depending on what I'm doing.

5. Do you ever fantasize about a public sexual act? Describe.


No, I don't. (But I probably will now...)

Bonus: Have you ever gone through a true sexual fantasy? Describe.

No, I haven't. But I would like to. (Doesn't everyone want their fantasies to come true?)

No comments: