Wednesday, August 27, 2008

TMI Tuesday #149

I know it's a day few days late, but I'm doing it anyway.

1. What is the one thing you would change about your body?

I wouldn't like to have as much body hair. =\ I actually have another answer I'd like to write, but it's going to be really long so I'll save it for another time.

2. What is the one personality trait you would change?

I'd like to be more focused. I'd like to be able to start something and finish it. I don't like how I try to justify my procrastination.

3. What is the one thing about your job you would change?

I would like to have a job. Period.

4. What is the one thing about your home you would change?

I'd like to have my own place if I could afford it. The floor in my parents' kitchen could use replacing though. Some of the mouldings could use replacing too.

5. What is the one thing about your Significant Other you would change?

Just having an S/O would be nice right now. Messing with the details can come later.

6. Who is the one person you would poof out of your life and why?

This one is really hard. I don't think there's anyone I'd really like to get rid of. Even in a joking sense. My family and friends add a depth to my life I wouldn't have without them.

7. Who is the one person you would poof back in and why?

This is almost the same as #6. I wouldn't really want to change anything. I have a 'let it be' philosophy. However, I would probably ask for my uncle back. He died too young.

No comments: