TMI Tuesday #162
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
It's all good, but I really like cranberry sauce. I only have it at Thanksgiving or Christmas.
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
I'd rather not muck with the timeline if I could. If I had to...it's a tough call between The Backstreet Boys and N'Sync.
3. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
It depends on what I want at that point in time. It could be anything really.
4. What is your favorite curse word?
F*ck, just because it's so versatile. If this question were about the frequency of use, it would be damn.
5. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
Let's say Athens-around 425BCE-to philosophize with Socrates. In actuality, I'd probably go to some significant historical period. Let's say Victorian England or Rome before the fall of the republic.
Bonus:You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?
The super-power to cure radiation poisoning. I imagine it would be very useful right then.