Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TMI Tuesday #162

TMI Tuesday #162

1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?

It's all good, but I really like cranberry sauce. I only have it at Thanksgiving or Christmas.

2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?

I'd rather not muck with the timeline if I could. If I had to...it's a tough call between The Backstreet Boys and N'Sync.

3. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?

It depends on what I want at that point in time. It could be anything really.

4. What is your favorite curse word?

F*ck, just because it's so versatile. If this question were about the frequency of use, it would be damn.

5. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?

Let's say Athens-around 425BCE-to philosophize with Socrates. In actuality, I'd probably go to some significant historical period. Let's say Victorian England or Rome before the fall of the republic.

Bonus:You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?

The super-power to cure radiation poisoning. I imagine it would be very useful right then.

1 comment:

keason said...

"All we are is dust in the wind, Dude."

"Dust. Wind. Dude."