Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TMI Tuesday #173

1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body?
I mostly agree with Storyteller, Zepplinphan, et al on this one but I want to expand on it a bit. Human genitalia, male and female, can be beautiful. I think a lot of it has to do with conditioning. Considering how much of sex and the human body has been considered taboo over history, I think that the male penis and female vulva have become symbols for sex and that is why we associate our desires with them. There's also a lot of biology behind that too. However we're still conditioned enough to feel ashamed about it or not admit our true thoughts on the matter fully. I came to the conclusion quite a while ago (philosophically speaking) that there is nothing about anything that makes it inherently attractive or unattractive.

2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?

Over. It's an OCD thing.

3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner?
No. That sounds really blissful though.

4. Did your parents have a "birds & bees" talk with you? If so, at what age?

Thankfully, no. I somehow managed to change the subject before things got too awkward. Every time. I think the people hired by the school board for that sort of thing are more qualified anyway.

5. What is one thing someone could do to you to rock your world?
I have no idea. Maybe if I opened my door one day and one of my friends played an awesome rock solo on guitar complete with light effects and smoke machines. I think that would be sweet.

Bonus: What does sex mean to you?
As far as I can think of it, sex is probably the closest thing to a religious experience I can imagine. Something sacred. [NSFW] It is the penultimate joining of two persons, physically and emotionally. (No The Da Vinci Code crap, please.) Ideally it is the recognition of one's own needs and desires and another's needs and desires fulfilled with passion and emotion. Of course, sometimes sex is just that-sex.

No comments: