Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TMI Tuesday #174

1. What is your favorite charity? Do you you give your time or just money to that charity?
If I had to pick, it would be the International Wolf Centre. To date, they haven't been the beneficiary of my money or my time. I'm hoping that will change. I just really like wolves.

2. Describe your bed. What side do you sleep on?
It's a twin size bed with a blue mattress cover. I sleep with on my side with my pillows in a herringbone pattern with the darker one under my head. That way, I don't see any hair that's fallen out of my scalp when I wake up in the morning. If my bed was alongside a wall, I'd sleep facing it.

3. How important is a partners kissing ability?
It depends on the couple and whether you like kissing or not. For me, I'm not sure.

4. Have you ever "taken advantage" of a person under the influence of alcohol? Have you ever been "taken advantage" of while under the influence of alcohol?
No and no. Also, that's statutory rape.

5. Ever tried to replay the famous scene from From Here to Eternity? How was it?
Nope.

Bonus: What kind of birth control do you use?
Not applicable to me. (Alternate answer: virginity.)

No comments: