Friday, April 10, 2009

TMI Tuesday #175

1. What do find is the most exciting part of a new sexual encounter?
I think most women would say that the most exciting part of a sexual encounter is the foreplay. (Let's face it-orgasm doesn't always happen, but when it does it's amazing, albeit brief.) I'm tempted to agree. Foreplay sets the tone for everything that follows, and builds the tension that is oh-so-important.

2. Do you have "a most exciting part of a sexual encounter" with a usual partner?
Not applicable to me at the moment.

3. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you just met?

It takes me a long time to build trust. I wouldn't be as open and honest in real life with someone I just met, compared to writing on here or with one of my friends.

4. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you work with?
Generally speaking, not very. I guess I haven't found that perfect job yet.

5. How open and honest are you about your life with a casual acquaintance who lives in your neighborhood (or the parent of your child's friend or...)?
Once again, not very. As I said, it takes me a while to build trust in a person.

Bonus: Define a "normal" as in "normal relationship" or "normal sex life".

I refuse to do that because there is no such thing as 'normal' when it comes to sexuality. Even suggesting an average would be laughable.

No comments: