Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TMI Two-sday

Okay, enough puns.

TMI Tuesday #160

1. Ever been skinny dipping?

No, but I'd like to one day. Hopefully while I still look good.

2. How often do you kiss or make out without it simply being a foreplay activity?

Not at all, unfortunatly.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how content are you with your life? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) Do you think 'content' and 'happy' the same thing?

I'd say a six or seven. My life is far from 'perfect' but I'm better off than the majority of the people in this world. Contentedness and happiness are definitely not the same thing. Contentedness is the state of being satisfied; happiness is being delighted, pleased, or joyous.

4. What do you do to relieve stress?

Surf the Internet, play games, visit with friends, eat or drink, read, sleep, have a shower, masturbate. (Oops, how did that get there?)

5. What was the special trait in your first lover that made you decide that they were "the one?"

I haven't reached that point yet.

Bonus: How old were you when you first had sex? (positive experiences here...)

x + y = z

(Where x is my age now and y is the interval between now and when I lose my virginity.)

TMI Tuesday #161

1. When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?

I don't own a cellphone, so never.

2. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?

In private, I'd say about six. With other people around? Let's say three.

3. What is the longest you've ever been celibate after having lost your virginity?

This just isn't applicable.

4. Have you ever had sex in a car? If yes, since you were a teenager?

No I haven't. (Uncomfortable much?)

5. When did you last use food or drink as medication?

Whenever I don't want to die of starvation? I don't know what would qualify as medication. I usually have a drink with dinner or after I get home from work.

I'm not going to do the bonus this week. I'm not sure how to answer.

No comments: