Friday, April 10, 2009

TMI Tuesday #177

1. Are you pro-marriage? Why or why not?
That would depend on how you define pro-marriage, but generally no. I think marriage is a social institution that government has no business dealing with in the first place. Government gives tax breaks and benefits to those who are married over those that aren't. The same goes for people that have children versus those that don't. Arguably these two things are in the government's interest, because young people stimulate the economy by spending money and providing labour. Even given that, I view it as the government discriminating against those who elect not to get married or have children.
If you define pro-marriage as "heterosexuals only" I'm even more against it because it's obviously discriminatory.

2. Have you ever invented or thought you invented a sexual position?
Not that I'm aware of. But if anyone has invented one, someone else has probably already discovered it first.

3. Do you like to be tied up? Always or sometimes?

I haven't tried that. I'll say yes-sometimes.

4. Do you consider online cybering adultery?

It would depend on the individuals involved in the relationship and the type of relationship they have. At this point in my life my answer would be no.

5. Do you prefer masturbation over real sex?
God, I hope not.

6. Do you want sex more times a day than your partner?
Not applicable to me.

7. Do you get offended when your partner openly flirts with others or are you okay with it?
This isn't applicable to me either. I would say that this answer is also dependent on the individuals in the relationship and the type of relationship they're in.

8. Do you think you're flirty by nature?
I think I'm too serious and introverted to be flirty by nature.

No comments: