Friday, April 10, 2009

TMI Tuesday #180

1. Have you ever sent or received a sext message?
No. I don't have a cell phone.

2. Have you ever made or received a booty call?
No.

3. Have you ever added or edited a word/entry to Wikipedia or Urban Dictionary or any other online reference?
No.

4. At what age did you have your first consensual sexual experience?

Not applicable.

5. What has been the greatest age difference between you a consensual sexual partner?
Not applicable.

Bonus: Why do you blog?

I think I blog for a lot of reasons. It's something to do. It's a way to express myself pseudo-anonymously without costing anything. It allows me to develop my ideas and practice my writing skills. Of course, there's peer pressure there too. Lots of other people where starting to blog, or had already started, when I did.

No comments: