1. Have you ever had a sexual experience with the opposite sex?
2. When you see someone you like, how do you act, how do you get their attention?
It depends on the person and how I relate to them. Most of the time I get someone's attention by saying 'hello.'
3. Dominate or dominated, which do you prefer?
I'll take the latter over the former. I wouldn't feel comfortable in the position of a dominant. I prefer my partners to be equals.
4. Would you/ Have you ever had a threesome?
I would, but I never have.
5. When was the last time you had sex?
I've never had sex.
6. Sex on the first date...good or bad?
That would depend on the specifics. I'm not going to say it's good or bad...I don't know.
7. Do you have any random or out of the ordinary turn ons?
I can think of quite a few things that could be considered turn-ons, or enhance the sensuality of a sexual experience for me. Long hair, glasses, natural bodies, being out-of-doors, tattoos, fur, spanking(?), red hair, brown hair, expressiveness, "pegging," smaller breasts (I find rather large ones a turn-off), and let's say autogynephilia too.
8. What attributes attract you to a potential partner?
I think intelligence, open-mindedness, and enthusiasm are the important ones. I especially like women that will step out of conventional gender roles and make the first move.